Young Algebraists’ Conference 2021
The fourth edition of the Young Algebraists’ Conference will take place from the 6th of September to the 10th of September 2021. The intended participants of the conference are PhD students (and young postdocs) working in group theory, representation theory and related topics.
The goal of the conference is to provide the participants an opportunity to learn a new subject through summer school lectures given by the invited speakers and to present their research during the afternoon talk sessions.
The conference will be divided into two parts:
- The morning sessions will be devoted to a series of mini-courses given by Chris Bowman (Kent) and Caroline Lassueur (Kaiserslautern). The topics of these lectures can be found here.
- The afternoon sessions will be devoted to short presentations by the participants. This will be a good opportunity for participants to present their work in a friendly environment.
The conference will end with a featured lecture by a third invited speaker, to be announced at a later date.
- Jonathan Gruber (PhD student, EPFL)
- Nicolas Hemelsoet (PhD student, UniGe)
- Ana-Maria Retegan (PhD student, EPFL)
Scientific advisor: Donna Testerman
If you have any questions, please write an email to email@example.com.
In the week following the Young algebraists’ conference (from the 14th to the 18th of June), there will be a conference on combinatorics and representation theory at EPFL, organized by Thomas Gerber. We encourage participation in both events. For more information, see the website.